In this Policy, we describe which of your personal data we collect and for what purposes we process them when you browse and/or shop on the website/e-mail. in the store www.gardenmood.lt (hereinafter – the Website or E-shop) or you use our services in other ways. This Policy also contains important information about the protection of your personal data, your rights and the methods of their implementation. Therefore, please be sure to take the time to review this Policy, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the contacts we have provided. Please note that we reserve the right to change this Policy in the future, so we encourage you to review this Policy periodically.
What is personal data and how is it processed?
Personal data is any information directly or indirectly related to you, where your identity is known or can be directly or indirectly determined using relevant data (such as name, email address, etc.).
Processing of personal data is any operation performed on personal data (including collection, recording, storage, editing, modification, granting of access, submission of requests, transmission, archiving, etc.).
When processing your personal data, the company adheres to the following personal data processing principles:
- Your personal data is processed only to the extent that it is necessary to achieve the respective clearly defined and legitimate purposes, taking into account the protection of your privacy;
- Your personal data is processed accurately, fairly and legally and is processed only for such purposes that correspond to the purposes specified before the collection of your personal data;
- Your personal data is processed strictly in accordance with the clear and transparent requirements for processing personal data set forth in legal acts;
- Your personal data is processed only in such a form that your identity can be determined no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed;
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures are applied to the processing of your personal data to ensure the security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized data processing and against accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Who can your personal data be provided to?
We may transfer your order data (including personal data) to third parties for processing (e.g. UAB “Omniva LT”), providing E-mail. Delivery, provision of goods or services ordered by you in stores or other services related to the proper fulfillment of your order;
We may transfer your personal data for processing to third parties (data processors) who help us administer the Website and/or store the data contained therein, as well as to direct marketing service providers. Such persons may include database software providers, database administration service providers, cloud service providers, etc.
Your Data may also be transferred to competent government and/or law enforcement authorities (such as courts, police or other supervisory authorities); legal service providers; insurance companies and/or others. However, Your data will be provided only if it is required in accordance with the applicable legislation and only in accordance with the procedure provided by the legislation, in order to ensure Our rights, the safety of Our customers, employees and resources, to assert, provide and/or defend legal claims.
Please note that your personal data is provided only to those third parties who contractually ensure appropriate personal data processing and protection conditions. Your personal data is not transferred to third countries (i.e. outside the European Union or the European Economic Area) or international organizations.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
Data subjects whose personal data we process have the right to:
- request access to your personal data and receive a copy thereof;
- request that inaccurate or incomplete personal data be corrected or limited;
- request that redundant or unlawfully processed personal data be deleted or restricted;
- do not consent to the processing of his personal data;
request to transfer your personal data provided in a structured, computer-readable format (right to data portability);
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time, when data processing is based on the data subject’s consent (according to Article 6, d. 1, p. a). Withdrawal of the data subject’s consent does not affect the legality of data processing until the withdrawal of consent;
- submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (email@example.com).
The Company does not apply decision-making based solely on automated data processing, including profiling, which could result in legal consequences for you or which could have a significant impact on you in a similar way. However, depending on your choices and/or participation in loyalty programs, you may be assigned to the appropriate category, according to which we will be able to provide you with the most relevant information (e.g. offers, newsletters, discounts, etc.).
The data subject can exercise his rights by submitting a written request to the Company in person (an employee of the Company), by mail, through a representative or by means of electronic communication – e-mail. by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, in writing – to the address: Darius ir Girėno st. 17, Plungė 90121, Lithuania.
When submitting a request, the data subject must confirm his identity in one of the following ways:
- submitting a request to the Company’s employee, together with submitting a valid personal identity document;
- by submitting a request by mail or by courier, together with attaching a copy of a valid personal identity document, approved in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts;
- submitting a request electronically, confirming it by means of electronic communications that allow proper identification of the person (e.g., mobile signature, qualified electronic signature, etc.).
Upon receiving your request regarding the implementation of the rights of data subjects, we will provide you with an answer immediately, but no later than within 1 month from the date of the request. If necessary, this period can be extended by another month, depending on the complexity and number of requests. You will be additionally informed about such an extension within one month. The information you request will be provided free of charge. However, if we see that your requests are manifestly unreasonable or disproportionate, in particular due to their repetitive content, we have the right to charge a reasonable fee for this (i.e. to request reimbursement of administrative costs) or to refuse to act on such a request from the data subject.
The answer will be provided in the way chosen in your request. If you do not specify the way in which you want to receive a response in the request, the response will be sent to you in the same way as the request was submitted.
What are your duties and responsibilities?
You are responsible for the accuracy, correctness and completeness of the personal data you provide. Therefore, you must provide complete, detailed and correct information about yourself in the Order or account registration form. If you provide inaccurate, false or misleading data, we have the right to cancel your registration or order or limit your ability to use E-mail. In the store. Also, if your personal data changes (which are necessary to achieve the above-mentioned goals), you have the obligation to immediately inform the Company about the changed personal data.
By submitting your personal data, you assume full responsibility for the legality of submitting your personal data and are responsible for the losses of Us and/or third parties that may arise from the illegal processing of such personal data.
How do we take care of the security of your personal data?
When processing your personal data, we apply appropriate organizational and technical personal data security measures to protect your personal data from accidental or illegal disclosure, destruction, alteration or other illegal actions. The mentioned measures are chosen taking into account the risks arising to your rights and freedoms as a data subject.
In this case, We ensure strict access control to the processed personal data, therefore we grant access to them only to those employees who need your personal data to perform work functions and monitor how the granted access is used. Access to personal data is ensured by using passwords of the appropriate level and by concluding confidentiality agreements with persons who access your personal data.
We note that all employees of the Company who have access to your personal data are familiarized with the requirements of personal data protection and must ensure the confidentiality of the processed personal data.
Where to go if you still have questions?
For all questions, you can contact Us by e-mail. mail address: email@example.com